Rick and Will launched this company in order to escape their boring desk jobs and go back to making stuff with their hands.
Having dedicated far too many of their years to the corporate world, it was finally time to take that plunge and open up that railings shop they've been talking about for several years.
A year later, Will and his brother happily work away in the shop, designing and building artisan-quality railings, as Rick manages every other aspect of the business and fulfills his dream of owning and growing a business from scratch.
Together, Will and Rick have built a company dedicated to bringing a 21st-century approach to the railings industry here in our beloved Garden State. Our key innovation rests in adopting a whole new technological approach in fabricating railings and providing customer service. Thanks to our technological partners, not only do we provide the best railings in this state, we also provide a phenomenal customer experience, right from the very moment you stepped into this web site. We built this web site with love, care, and a fine understanding of what customers look for when buying railings.
Should you work with us, we promise to do right by you.
We are proud of all our past work. Check out a sampling of the railings we craft with pride.
We're proud to have provided luxury railings and fencing to all sorts of companies, from midsized construction companies and architects to deck builders and general contractors. Here's a few of the companies we recently partnered with...
It's not just other companies and contractors that love us. Homeowners all over New Jersey and the greater NYC area have fallen in love with the products we build here. Just check out some of their comments.
- Very professional. Good quality, carefully installed and beautiful results.Lori W.
- Metro railings is a very good company to work with I have nothing but good things to say. This is the first time I've worked with them and so far they've been professional and deliver a good quality product for the upscale luxury building that I'm putting up in Jersey City.Sachin G.
- Very satisfied with our new railings - exactly what we wanted! Great customer service and quality products. Highly recommend Metro Railings.Debra D.
- The guys at Metro Railings really made it simple and seamless from the initial visit to a second one (to accommodate my wife so she can see the samples) all the way to the installation! Now our railings are installed and pretty much came out to what we had ordered and envisioned them to be!Francis S.
- Metro Railings exceeded expectations. Rick was very professional and explained the process and pricing from start to finish. The railings look great and enhance the look of the exterior of our house. I would highly recommend Metro Railings to anyone who is in the market for a high quality railing at a good price.Michael M.
- Very professional Rick helped us quickly fix our deck railings in order to pass code in our township after the original contractor left. Very kind , knowledgeable and fair. I would recommend them in a heartbeat.Sandra E.
- Excellent what I wanted and done in the timeframe quoted! Would recommend them to anyone!Michelle C.
- The Metro Railings team are efficient, honest and reliable people. I wish I can post a picture of their awesome work here . Don't go anywhere else for your railing needs , they are the best in the market!Evangelina M.
- So happy we decided to go with Metro Railings. Everything about these guys exceeded our expectations. From the initial meeting to the final product. True professionals. Don't waste your time anywhere else!Juan C.
- Very satisfied with our new railings - exactly what we wanted! Quality products. Dealing with Wilson was great. Honest guy. No gimmicks and no tricks. Highly recommend Metro Railings.Ali E.
We want to sincerely thank the people behind these technologies for helping us in building this website.